Friday 22 July 2011

Life update;

I haven't posted in a while, I've been so busy with work and trying to get moved into my new house. I'm moving up to Consett which is quite a way out for me. Consett has quite a bad name for itself, but the place I'm living is a little village just outside of it called 'Moorside'. Its really green and most of the houses are new. My house is a semi-detatched one and the people I'm moving in with were the first people to live there. The house is so cute and is filled with lots of quirky little bits and pieces. It is absolutely beautiful. I'm moving in with my friend Kitty and her fiance Sean. I've known Kitty since I was born because our parents were best friends. I had lost contact with her for about 8 years then about a year ago a friend of mine uploaded pictures of Kitty and we got back in touch & I'm so so happy about it. Most people would find it wierd to move in with an engaged couple, but the two of them are just so sweet and lovely I have no concerns at all. Sean works night shifts anyway so it would just be me and Kitty in the house most of the time, and their adorable little pug called Maizy who I have absolutely fallen in love with! I'm due to move in in about 10 days but I'm just waiting for my pay to come through so I can buy my nice new wardrobe and bits and pieces. I want my room to be really pretty! I'm going to upload a few pictures of the house so you can get a jist of how lovely it is!



This is my bedroom. It looks really small here but its a good sized room with 2 windows for spying on the neighbours and its really light and fresh. And eventually I have a double bed! In my room I also have a chest of draws that are teal and a bit battered but they look really good, and I'm buying a big white wardrobe and a white bookcase!





This is the living room. Its a mixture of all sorts of furniture and bits and pieces but it looks so good! And we have big a big chesterfield sofa! Its amazing! Also, the S&K on the top of the bookshelf now has my R added to it, happy families!


This is the other side of the living room. I love the deer on the wall, I fancied buying it myself when I saw it in Urban Outfitters but they already have it!



Kitty is really good at bargain shopping and she picked up these two for just £15! The mirror is gorgeous and the stand is really cute. It currently holds her wedding scrapbook.


This picture has been lying in my house for about 10 years. It belonged to my grandad but my dad didn't like it so it was never put up in the house. It goes perfectly in the living room though. That's Kitty holding it up in place, its the perfect centre piece for the main wall.




Me and Tarina went up to the house yesterday to take up some of  my stuff and for a sleepover. First night over was really nice. I slept like a baby! We watched Secret Window which was a really wierd but good film, then we made some home made parmesan and sundried tomato bread rolls and had mint choc chip out of proper sundae glasses! I can tell I'm going to LOVE living there!


Sorry for the ridiculous amount of pictures, but to finish off, heres a picture of the beautiful Maizy that I spoke about. She is the happiest and cutest little pup ever!

Rebecca x

No comments:

Post a Comment