Wednesday 13 July 2011

Had a pretty good few days. Saturday I went to Durham for the day for my friends birthday. We spent all day going around the bars and then headed back to Newcastle for drinks there and to go to a night club. Newcastle wasn't as fun, but I still had a really nice day, despite all of the rain. Here is a picture of me in Gotham. I was really annoyed because I'd done my hair and make-up all nice just to get rained on so excuse the rubbish hair and eyeliner half way down my cheeks. Also, everyone should try the drink that I have in my hand. Its called 'Cherry Lips' and its made of Midori, Amaretto and cranberry juice. So amazing!

Dress: Topshop, Jacket: New Look, Jewellry: H&M

On Sunday before I went to work I had a little sieve through my mams wardrobe. I'm so glad she was such a hauder(sp?!) because whenever I want something new to wear, I can always guarentee I'll find a little gem in there. I'm just scared of the day the supply runs out! Sorry its such a rubbish picture, I took it on my phone and decided the flash covering up my face was a good call because my hair & face are minging at the moment. Someone pay for me to get my hair lightened again?


Jumper: Mams, Tights: ASOS, Shoes: Mams.

 I found the two pairs of shoes in the bottom picture too. The boots will be cute in Autumn, I think. The sandals are a tiny bit too small but they'll do for the rest of Summer.


I have nothing else to report, sorry for a boring post. I'm going to make some cupcakes when I'm off work this week so keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment:

  1. Yay you have a new blog. I liked the old one.

    Wish I could lighten my hair but I would just dye it back one night when bored the same as you xxx

    ReplyDelete